Anti interference board

Reaction score
Today I bought H3-3D to replace crappy 2 axis gimbal but unfortunately anti interference board was not in the box.
I did mount it without the board but now I get a bit of interference on my FPV screen.
Is that what it is for.? to prevent interference in video transmission.?

z10m said:
Today I bought H3-3D to replace crappy 2 axis gimbal but unfortunately anti interference board was not in the box.
I did mount it without the board but now I get a bit of interference on my FPV screen.
Is that what it is for.? to prevent interference in video transmission.?
There has been much discussion (and controversy) on that very topic. Please see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11987
It is my opinion that your assessment is correct, however many people have reported improvements in video "Jello" reduction, as well as the reduction of Gimbal instability and other undesired behaviors. There are even numerous YouTube video testimonials showing 'BEFORE' and 'AFTER/s' claiming a variety of improvements.
Here is one example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDwMhLJjwTw
Then you have the other side of the fence folk who claim that the H3-3D Anti-interference Reinforcement Board does nothing at all. Go figure. . . If only DJI would make an official statement, perhaps then, the arguments and speculation on the topic would subside :)

So I think it is safe to say "Your mileage may vary". . .

So I bought the board just to find out it does nothing for me.
Didn't remove the interference at all... but.....

what I did is cover most of the pins on the ribbon cable with sellotape.
It doesn't charge the gopro anymore but that doesn't bother me.
IMAG0813_1.jpg

as you can see on the picture only two pins on the left side are exposed.

Now all the interference is gone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4