Antenna

FPVLR is a company, not an antenna. You need to be a little more specific.

There is also a search function.

Welcome to the site!

I have so far played safe with stock antennas, its tempting to go for a long range antenna. I am buying one more Rc to try all experimentations.

I stand corrected. It's not one of Tony's fpvlr antennas. I found this after market antenna for sale on Kijiji. Apparently it's called a "Narabeen", by Tough Leash. looks very similar to Tony's fpvlr antennas. Checked out their website, they make them for a number of makes and models. I've never heard of it before, just wondering if anyone else has, or is using one?

Narabeen - Tough Leash

I'm just trying to find out if this Kijiji find is worth buying or if it's a p.o.s!

This is a brand new manufacturer - so nobody is going to know if the antennas are legit or not. Also it looks like a copy cat fpvlr site to me. Also, when I see bad grammar in the text, it's generally a bad sign, although the design and photos are very nice. Also, I hate it when I click "about" and I can't tell what country the product is made in.

My 2 cents

Reactions: sonof40
Sup 76, I always say try everything! I have not tried this one however because I have the original design from Tony, which doesnt cost a lot more BTW,comes with a mount,& works GREAT! So I say if saving a penny is worth it to you ( and thats o.k) then give it a try! Just remember to report back and share its success or failures[emoji41]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31