Antenna

Reaction score
Putting my rc controller antenna on the roof of my office because my flights are very very high risk . I have a fish farm and I chase birds away instead of killing them. The glare is so bad on my iPad and I'm flying under power lines over water ect. What do I need to do to have a long cable. Hunter Clark drones you tube is my page and here is an example

Putting my rc controller antenna on the roof of my office because my flights are very very high risk . I have a fish farm and I chase birds away instead of killing them. The glare is so bad on my iPad and I'm flying under power lines over water ect. What do I need to do to have a long cable. Hunter Clark drones you tube is my page and here is an example

You could put the HDMI module on and fly with goggles or a tv monitor -- also if you can stand in the shade out of the sunlight the visibility is much greater. I also fly sitting in front seat of my pickup with the ac running-- very good visibility there.

You could put the HDMI module on and fly with goggles or a tv monitor -- also if you can stand in the shade out of the sunlight the visibility is much greater. I also fly sitting in front seat of my pickup with the ac running-- very good visibility there.
I fly them out of bull dozers , my truck , outside , and head play goggles. I have 4 of them now because I need to see better. So if I'm missing a get out of the way sun button on my iPad does anyone have any ideas know what kind of cable and booster do I need to hook it too so I can run the mini hdmi cable from TV to hdmi module on RC. Watch the video and you will see the type flying it is. Hunter Clark Drones "bird patrol "

Easy pickins for those GBH's! What are you allowed/not allowed to do about them?

I fly them out of bull dozers , my truck , outside , and head play goggles. I have 4 of them now because I need to see better. So if I'm missing a get out of the way sun button on my iPad does anyone have any ideas know what kind of cable and booster do I need to hook it too so I can run the mini hdmi cable from TV to hdmi module on RC. Watch the video and you will see the type flying it is. Hunter Clark Drones "bird patrol "
If you have the HDMI out module, a 10 to 15 ft HDMI cable will work fine-- I don't know what the max distance on these are and at what point you may need a booster-- you could probably google the max HDMI cable out put or someone will chime in with the answer.

If you have the HDMI out module, a 10 to 15 ft HDMI cable will work fine-- I don't know what the max distance on these are and at what point you may need a booster-- you could probably google the max HDMI cable out put or someone will chime in with the answer.

Thnx for the suggestion, I have the HDMI figured out . I'm talking about the antenna into the RC to the roof. Sorry if I wasn't clear

Thnx for the suggestion, I have the HDMI figured out . I'm talking about the antenna into the RC to the roof. Sorry if I wasn't clear

The problem is cable losses.
This would likely require an amplifier as well.

There are some antenna vendors who frequent here.
Maybe thay can make something up for you.

Invite some more friends over with phantoms? I mean hell if I lived near you this would be fun

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj