Antenna upgrade P3S

Yes but there's more to it than just buying them. You have to install them also. Itelite and FPVLR both have kits and there are thread's here on both. I use both on mine. Will show you in this post as soon as I can get back home. Am sure other's will post also. There's other ways also that's just 2.

hi guys, I also need to upgrade the antenna for my p3s, it will be very helpful to me too. I hope you could help us. ty

Welcome to the forum both of ya . There's threads in the Standard section on what lots have tried .You need to read them .
I have been messing with mine since I got it and tried several things .
This is what I have settled on with my TX ..the itelite panel on TX IMG_1642.JPG
And did the Bird with these FPVLR dipoles
I would just go with the TX one to start with and not get to wild as I do to start with . I'm just crazy :)
This is the best I have got so far with this 2 miles.jpg in the country and got this yesterday in town with lot's of noise sat trip.jpg .
I would really read in the antenna threads and see what all the other guys are doing then decide just what you want to spend and then ask
where to find what ya need :)
It's all in here if ya look .

@dirkclod. thank you very much I really appreciate your effort.
Is no problem and if you do look in some of these threads you will see lots more from others that have already been working on this :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20