Reaction score
Any suggestions for a relatively inexpensive ($50 or less) and straight forward install replacement for upgraded antenna on the RC controller of the P3S?

Thanks, Mitchell.

[file]Broken antenna|none[/file]

Yeah I broke mine too. And the wire came loose. I was going to get the mod. Fplvr. But changed my mind as too expensive. 253. I just bought a replacement remote for 90 dollars. And a windsurfer to increase range for 4 dollars. Still need to fix or sell my remote with the busted antenna. The aircraft still works with it. It is just affecting the range. Let me know if you find a place to repair cheaply. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Tony, if you decide to sell the broken TX, I would be interested. I want to try that Argtek range extender.

Yes I will probably just put it up for sale. I've only had it 5 days before I dropped it. Not sure how to offer it to you.

Yes. I'm in Florida. Hate to have this thing jut sitting here. Still brand new. Except one drop on the floor. Now I baby the new one and just order a strap for it.
I guess I should be happy I can get anything for it. I will put it on eBay if you want it. And make it exclusive. As long as you offer fair price. Under my own name as seller.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Sounds like it's time to upgrade! :)

I bid on your transmitter. I just hope the connector isn't broken off the board. If I get outbid I will be ok with that. I figure I will use it for parts if need be, but with the wire pulled out like that I have a feeling the connector is broke off the module itself.

No. It's not broken off the board. 100% sure if that. As I used the remote still until the new one came. It works perfect. Eben with the broken antenna. Which bidder are you. I can end the bidding.

I see same name. eBay frowns on ending bidding early. So will wait. I don't think any one else is even interested in it. Because i do mention the antenna came loose.

No prob. Will ship in the morning either ups. Or post office if they are open.

don't you print labels through ebay? you save about 10% and print them on your printer. free tracking that way no matter what way you ship.

Thank you Tony for the transmitter and the fast shipping. I replaced the antenna with a DBS mod and it works fine.

Sweet. That will Be my next step. So far I love it. But I can see an inspire in my future. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic