Antenna mod. on UAV side

Reaction score
Guys, I have modified RC with Advanced FPVLR and now I am planning to install two antenna on my P3P to improve range.
Can anybody help me please with suggestion or instruction how to disconnect existing antenna and connect new one.
All comments are appreciate

I'm pretty sure all 4 antennas on the P3 P&As transmit, so won't you need to upgrade all 4 of them?

I'm pretty sure all 4 antennas on the P3 P&As transmit, so won't you need to upgrade all 4 of them?
HorizonFPV is selling only two for that upgrade, 50/50 antenna so I am guessing which connector needs to be disconnected
dji_phantom_3_stripped_25.jpg

From what other people say a dbs mod will give you maybe 8k without modding the uav
Please read my original post , I am not interested in DBS as I allready have FPVLR. I am interested in adding aditional antennas on my UAV

I'd be dubious at this point with a 2 antenna mod on a 4 antenna system.
Guess I'm missing something.

I'd be dubious at this point with a 2 antenna mod on a 4 antenna system.
Guess I'm missing something.
What I believe that horizonfpv guy is installing two new antenna and leaving two stock.

Just to refresh. Horizon fpv did modify my bird with power mod v2. two saddle bag lipos 1300mA and two antennas on bird side. I managed to get 12 km with 48 % battery left
IMG_6074.PNG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic