Antenna location/description please!

Reaction score
This may have been discussed before but icantfind it.
I'm looking to increase video range by adding external antennas (like short wifi router or cloverleaf antenna) to the landing gear.
I can't tell where they need to be plugged to. In my p3s, there are two u.fl(?) connections and in the gimble there two more connections. I understand some are for video and others for controls. Which are which?

This may help to see the connections inside. You stated you have a STANDARD model.

Thanks but I'm looking for the birdside connections. Also I should have mentioned that I've previously done the argtek modification.

I believe the standard uses the same connectors.

The inspire antenna you remove the outer plastic sheath exposing the wafer antenna and replace/place in the same spot the originals were.

Let's try this. What are the two plugged in antenna connections under the top shell? Where do they go and what are their function.
Same questions for the two in the gimbal?

Let's try this. What are the two plugged in antenna connections under the top shell? Where do they go and what are their function.
Same questions for the two in the gimbal?
Let's try this- google.... birdside mods are less common than controller mods but you will find plenty. The wires than enter the shell attach to the main board (control signal).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj