antenas upgrade question on p3 4k

Reaction score
Hello to all and thanks for your help

So here is the deal i want to upvrade the antenas on my p3 4k

The diference with the other p3 is that the 4k has 3 antenas one internal and two external i think so the question one antena is for control other is for the video and the 3th antenas is to conect the tablet or the phone right??

So if i want to upgrade the video and the control i onky need to upgrade 2 antenas so what antenas to upgrade the two antes that are outside of the controler or i need to upgrade the 3 antenas

Welcome to the forum .
No the 2 antennas inside the TX are 2.4 and are for video and the other is your 5.8 which controls your Drone .
It's the same as the standard as far as the antennas but the 4K has more range .
You would do an antenna upgrade the same .

Welcome to the forum .
No the 2 antennas inside the TX are 2.4 and are for video and the other is your 5.8 which controls your Drone .
It's the same as the standard as far as the antennas but the 4K has more range .
You would do an antenna upgrade the same .

I also am looking into trying to get more range out of my P3 4K. I have flown it around 8-9 flights and sometimes I start getting zebra lines on my live feed on my iPhone 6. Is the only way to fix this to upgrade he antenna?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I don't fly with a phone and have never seen those lines you speak of and have read others seeing them .
With out seeing a screen shot of what you are seeing I really couldn't tell you .
I ether have a clear screen or no screen . Might see some prop shadows if flying towards the sun but that's it .
Not much of a answer but all I got . sorry
Doing an upgrade to your antennas will help a lot of issues but just not sure about the lines .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20