Another Update Problem

Reaction score
I have had the p3p for awhile . This is the third update that Ive installed. At first the camera view said no signal. Then i checked the info file and read the the update file was corrupt. After formatting the card the bird has no flashing lights and there is now a very loud BEEP...BEEP..BEEP. Before the formate the only problem was no signal , now everything is dead .....Any thoughts

Try reinstalling the firmware again by following these instructions exactly. If you hear a loud beep during the update process, just let it continue.

thank you ...i was worried that the loud beep was a serious error and i didn;t want to fry the main board. Now that I've let it continue with the beeping ..its getting really loud and in a on off on off very fast rhythm. Ok the beeping has stopped but still no signal plus now it needs a camera update.So again than you and I'll try to take it from here

I have the same problem very frustrating! This is what I did to get the bird back to where it worked like before the update, I formatted the SD Card, I down loaded the previous firmware and all was as before.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik