Another successful tablet mount

Reaction score
After trying various different ways to mount a tablet, and noticing there isn't a huge varity of mounts for us UK guys, I'm more than happy with this setup.

Holds really firm and sturdy.

Will post links below if anyone is interested

20160403_155231.jpg
20160403_155309.jpg
20160403_154906.jpg
20160403_155339.jpg

Reactions: Gerson Luiz Standke
I have a similar mount for my p3s controller but I have that metal piece on the end flipped the other way so the tablet is more vertical. If the tablet is too flat you may have problems seeing it when it's sunny outside and the tablet will block the antenna when the drone is directly overhead.

Last edited:
Looks good,
I have the same mount on the slow boat from china :) to use with a similar tablet holder.

Reactions: mcphipps
Looks good,
I have the same mount on the slow boat from china :) to use with a similar tablet holder.
I hope your slow boat is faster the mine is. I ordered some lights and they said they shipped from China on March 7.
Still floating along on their way here...LOL

As for the mount. I use the DJI Inspire mount. It requires another hole, but it is sturdy.
I am wondering just how long that one mounting point on the controller will hold up. I-Pad will be putting some
weight to it for sure. Looks well designed. But it's DJI's controller that bothers me on this one.
Good luck. I hope it works out for you and you have no troubles. It does look good.

I have a similar mount for my p3s controller but I have that metal piece on the end flipped the other way so the tablet is more vertical. If the tablet is too flat you may have problems seeing it when it's sunny outside and the tablet will block the antenna when the drone is directly overhead.

My thoughts also on it blocking the antenna. It is possible though to tilt the bracket back so my well end up adjusting it.

I hope your slow boat is faster the mine is. I ordered some lights and they said they shipped from China on March 7.
Still floating along on their way here...LOL

As for the mount. I use the DJI Inspire mount. It requires another hole, but it is sturdy.
I am wondering just how long that one mounting point on the controller will hold up. I-Pad will be putting some
weight to it for sure. Looks well designed. But it's DJI's controller that bothers me on this one.
Good luck. I hope it works out for you and you have no troubles. It does look good.

Only time will tell but it should be alright, I think

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj