Another range extender for vision?

Reaction score

Attachments

• TL-WA830RE(UN)2.0-06.jpg
    TL-WA830RE(UN)2.0-06.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 671
Im currently trying to connect this repeater to my vision, anyone as better instructions on how to set dhcp, Lan ips, and make this work with the Vision, because i tryed for couple hours last night and i was not able to get the connection working, there was a video on how to do this on youtube but it was removed by the user, because this is way cheaper then the re700 and would allow even more range and modded antenna, it weight nothing also...

I've a battery pack that's worth 20$ canadien and can power it for 12 hours...
This is way cheaper then the re700 its only 25$ + 20$ for the battery pack.
Also would give me more control on antenna, txpower and all then the re700...
So anyone as a copy of this video that was there ?

Successs !!! I was able to connect this repeater to the drone, everything is stable and work perfect !Big thanks to Linuxkiid.!
Total cost 30$ Canadian so 27$ US ! Cause i allready add a lipo that can power it on the go for up to 12 hours.
And this repeater weight nothing, is stylish, can receive custom antenna with the included 2x antenna plugs, and as better specs then the Re700(up to 30 dBm 1000mw)...3 watt power consuption...
So i just saved over 100$ on a re700 and get even better results.

Will post a tutorial later.

You probably haven't flown it yet, but I'd be very interested in hearing about your range results.

And how big is this thing, anyway? In the photos it looks pretty huge, but I'm guessing it's smaller than it looks.

ProfessorStein said:
You probably haven't flown it yet, but I'd be very interested in hearing about your range results.

And how big is this thing, anyway? In the photos it looks pretty huge, but I'm guessing it's smaller than it looks.
Its pretty big 7.2*5.0*1.4 in.(181.5*125.7*36.2 mm), but weight less then the DJI extenders, until i find my velcros, i used simple masking tape to hold it on the controler, flyed with the included 4 dBi omnidirectional rubber ducky antennas at 18 dBm setting on the router), and just did 200m range without loosing signal at 640x480x15fps using iOs 1.0.32 app(newer versions of DJI Vision have bugged 640x480 settings that don't really work, they only work with the Vision+), but then 10000 mosquito made a buffet of me so i ran back and landed. Now im scratching myself a lot...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4