Another P3 crash in a field with pic

Reaction score
Doesn't look like the best picture proof of a crash to me, but at this point like i have talked about today on other threads i am going to be turning of VPS until we all know more. To be honest im hoping there will be a firmware update REALLY soon. LOL

Reaction score
Doesn't look like the best picture proof of a crash to me, but at this point like i have talked about today on other threads i am going to be turning of VPS until we all know more. To be honest im hoping there will be a firmware update REALLY soon. LOL

Can it be turned off?

4wd

Reaction score
I have noticed you need to be cautious around the height it kicks in and out - 3m/9feet
For example as you come in to land for it becomes almost pinned to the height and but the changeover is a bit odd.
The left stick seems to suddenly become extra sensitive(?)
The root problem is same old same old - easy to get over-confident too early, go gently and learn the idiosyncrasies of the new behaviour in safety.

Reaction score
Isn't the VPS kind of unnecessary outdoors anyway? Maybe I'm wrong, but I just assumed the VPS was geared more toward indoor flight where GPS wasn't an option.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdroneman