Another one

Hmmmm. So is there 2 separate men here charged with the same thing, or is the information wrong or is it a false report. The ages and where they are from do not match in the 2 separate articles.

Helicopters grounded at V8s as drone flies over illegally

The thing is at these events Fox Sports fly their choppers at about 50' above the cars/bikes etc that are racing.
That's why I stopped going to races.
I'd rather get hit by a 2kg drone than a full sized copter.

The thing is at these events Fox Sports fly their choppers at about 50' above the cars/bikes etc that are racing.
That's why I stopped going to races.
I'd rather get hit by a 2kg drone than a full sized copter.

I'm with ya. I watch Formula 1 religiously and have been shocked at how they use a chopper at some of the events to get the tv footage, fling crazy low back and forth over the race cars and the people. Of course this is over seas not in the U.S. but still, it's live people they are fling over with a chopper loaded with fuel.

I'm with ya. I watch Formula 1 religiously and have been shocked at how they use a chopper at some of the events to get the tv footage, fling crazy low back and forth over the race cars and the people. Of course this is over seas not in the U.S. but still, it's live people they are fling over with a chopper loaded with fuel.

The TV businesses have not evolve yet, these helicopters will eventually be replace by drones as we already have the DJI high quality and expensive inspire or the M200 series. I guess they don't want to fired the guys on the chopper.

Reactions: Indiana_pyro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan