Another new old guy.

Reaction score
Morning everyone, I'm retiring soon and getting into my new hobby. Bought a used but excellent condition Phantom FC40. Flies really well. I really enjoy it. Have had no problems. Camera isn't too good.
Good for learning.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks, I'm flying the FC40 for a while to learn, but I'll be looking to step up soon.
I looked at the P3A and the P4. Don't know which one is more reliable. I like to read the reviews.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Morning everyone, I'm retiring soon and getting into my new hobby. Bought a used but excellent condition Phantom FC40. Flies really well. I really enjoy it. Have had no problems. Camera isn't too good.
Good for learning.
Hi Joe,
I started with the FC40 and within two weeks, I had fitted a gimbal and GoPro Hero 4. I found it was the perfect starter craft and soon I was flying the Phantom 3 Professional. Graduated then to a Phantom 4, then Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 Professional Plus.
Although the FC40 video was rather choppy, I found that using Mercalli ProDAD software to stabilise the footage and make it more watchable. Great machine for learning.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Joe,
I started with the FC40 and within two weeks, I had fitted a gimbal and GoPro Hero 4. I found it was the perfect starter craft and soon I was flying the Phantom 3 Professional. Graduated then to a Phantom 4, then Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 Professional Plus.
Although the FC40 video was rather choppy, I found that using Mercalli ProDAD software to stabilise the footage and make it more watchable. Great machine for learning.
I was looking at the reviews on the P4 and P3A. It looks as though the P4 has some software bugs, but not the same as the P3A. I want the most reliable one I can get if I'm shelling out some good money.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik