( another )New member with a question

Reaction score
Hi guys. Have been enjoying the forum since the Mrs. figured I was a good boy and bought me a P3/Std for Valentines.I have about 5 hours flight time, with 1 crash, ( forgot to get out from under the pine tree when I hit the RTH ) . I learned a lot so far, from all the people here, so I figured it was time to get on board,. My issue at the moment is a non functioning motor. Trying out the bird on a new tablet, with GO app installed, I had it hovering about a foot off the ground when it took a sharp right into the dirt. No scratches, not even a broken propellor. Figured it was time to update the FW, and Go app, as I was having problems with it. Now, after going through the FW problem, of the constant, beeping and taking forever to load, everything updated, and we are ready to fly!. One problem. Rear CW motor will not spin. I'm suspecting it failed while hovering, and caused it yaw right. As I should be within the warranty period, what would be the best course of action, when dealing with DJI ? I'm fairly proficient with a soldering iron, and not afraid to open it up. But as it's still almost new. I would like to get the opinion of the more knowledgeable folks here. Any and all replies are greatly appreciated. Glad to be a member.

where did you buy it from

try and take it back to best buy

Yep take it back still new and just get an exchange now if it was older and out of the warranty time I'd say get yourself a new motor. And for future reference I've bought a few motors a month just in case down the road one fails you don't have to wait to order a new one and ship it less down time [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Thanks for the advice. As having dealt with Best Buy service before, I was skeptical when placing the call. Fortune must be with me today. They said bring it back, no questions asked, for a new one! Hot ****! We will fly today!!! Thanks again!

Great!! Get you back up and flying again one other word of advice get some insurance on it for any of them uh o moments and its trashed you will definitely fly a little more at ease.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

be carful don't crash the new one

don't fly if to windy bad things happen I know from sunday what wind can due

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31