Another new Go App and Firmware upgrade!!

Wow is right.
smh.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
So no real change to the Go app for most users. But by all means, let's keep this thread up and running on discussing one off topic post.

Hahaha a round for the house, of B-Slaps. Two for the guy that spouted off the loudest.
Yeah you. Hahaha J/K
If you/anyone TRULY want to know how or what @dji improved, go and download the update yourselves or check on it, in the Apple Store and find out.
Why was there a firmware update in the radio controller, if it was only for OSMO?
I thought someone in a previous post above, mentioned OSMO.
I have no OSMO, but I had to update my radio controller, after the newly revised Go App was installed.

Anyway, I flew four batteries this afternoon, right after I picked up the SpYder RS-S, was having my new rear tire installed. Now I'm ready to scream down the freeways of my heart. By the way, no more racing Edmonton chapter Hell's Angels, with no grand prize or cash money at the finish line! ;-)
My @dji Phantom 3 Pro' still flies like a champ. Like the day I flew it for the very first time. "Incredibla"

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Reactions: jryser
Wow. So sorry my post was misconstrued.

Thanks to the couple of you who know what the internet is all about, and defended my post. When someone posts a vague or generalized bit of info ( usually new exciting news ), a very common response would be "more info or stfu" or "spill the beans... the suspense is killing me!" Its typical internet slang, nothing more. Poker is a jokester. I believe he understood.

Back to op. Turns out it was osmo stuff in the update.
These guys won't last one minute on 4chan b/ro :)

Reactions: Prometheus_Xex
iOS 9.1 just came out too. I have two P3Ps so I experiment using my phone - each P3P has its own iPad; a Air and mini 4. Did iOS. Then deleted GO and reinstalled. Put the channels hack back in. Then uploaded and installed radio firmware. Went out and flew both P3P's, no issues. No real improvement that I could see on some basic flying but certainly
No issues.

Sent from my PT beating heart

These guys won't last one minute on 4chan b/ro :)
Chan4Chan? A bunch of ignorant people, who love to be in the ditch. Them broadcasting their juvenile attitudes and racism. Wow, what an awesome website. It's made for the mentally unstable, and those that are on a verge of something rediculous.
If you let that sort of ilk rub off on you, you will become another loser.
I stumbled in there accidently, but got the heck out, very on purpose.

RedHotPoker

I was harsh? o_O Had he put a smiley face or something to indicate he was joking I would agree. To me is was just rude. This place is supposed to be friendly and supportive, that post was neither.
You guys are funny. I'm 54 and you guys sound like old farts to me. Maybe you're not poking around the net as much as many if us are, so many if the lingo used by a lot of us can be taken the wrong way. When, in fact, it was never intended to be malicious in the first place.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Last edited:
Then Stop blowing smoke up our arse, and stay with the program. ;-)

He said grinning from ear to ear... Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Telling someone to "get out' is not friendly without some sort of indication of a joke or sarcasm.
I am pretty easy to get along with, heck, Im not even warning you for breaking rule #9 of the guidelines. ;)

I agree and this is the case. Just inserting smilies others will understand your intentions and your mood

Yeehaw!! It's that time of year again, to bring out the fun smilies and rubber faces too. ;-)

image.jpeg

RedHotPoker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers