Another Must See Thread

Reaction score
Hey Pilots, the others on the team felt it time to let you know what we've been up to. Well, after much frustration on not being able to search for useful info, and with no real way to get the search feature to work as it needs to, we we worked on creating another website. With the site growing and more and more data be added each day and nothing in place that archives the data lead to a unanimous vote to do something about it. We researched the available option, and we ended up purchasing professional software that not only has a great search feature, but a long list of additional features. The software is highly supported and updated on a regular basis. So now we have the site to a level that hobbyist can Register, tweak their Profile, and begin posting. The appearance, font sizes, color's, ect. are around 70% of being finished. I personally work very closely with the aftermarket and I already have a growing list of Sponsor's with some cool products in which we will be working close with them in being involved with the community. We are determined we to have to most advanced Multicopter website online. The new website is NOT a replacement for any other website's. It is considered, another option.

Starting sometime next week we'll have our 1st give-away which consist of $100 FREE MONEY. When you find the time come register and help get the forum's filled up! http://multicopterpilots.com

*Don't Forget! It's not like we're some 3rd party people. We are PhantomPilot Member's with great resources to put together an outstanding website.

n6t2bn.gif

The Real Adam said:
"flyNfrank idiot site:phantompilots.com"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd like to know what FREE MONEY is? Is there a NON FREE version?

flyNfrank said:
Starting sometime next week we'll have our 1st give-away which consist of $100 FREE MONEY. When you find the time come register and help get the forum's filled up! http://multicopterpilots.com

*Don't Forget! It's not like we're some 3rd party people. We are PhantomPilot Member's with great resources to put together an outstanding website.

Pathetic.

flyNfrank said:

I think the outstanding website with all the great resources on the Phantom and the Pilots who fly them is called... wait for it... PhantomPilots.com. You and your team are welcome over here as long as you put an end to this poaching crap ASAP. If you need to get the word out, ask Adam how much it costs to run banner ads. Personally, I'd charge you quite a lot!

christ. another forum. DJIguys and phantompilots and rcgroups and now this one. There really is no need for another forum. Its a money pit. Unless you have a ton of active members like rcgroups and even phantom pilots, you won't be able to sell advertising spots. No company is going to invest in you without proof of return.

Just a spelling note. If a word is plural you can add an "s" to it without an apostrophe. Colors, Sponsors, websites, forums, members. When you add an apostrophe you make the noun possessive. Not meaning to be disrespectful, it's just that all the errors make it hard to read, and when it's hard to read, your message is compromised.

flyNfrank said:
Hey Pilots, the others on the team felt it time to let you know what we've been up to. Well, after much frustration on not being able to search for useful info, and with no real way to get the search feature to work as it needs to, we we worked on creating another website. With the site growing and more and more data be added each day and nothing in place that archives the data lead to a unanimous vote to do something about it. We researched the available option, and we ended up purchasing professional software that not only has a great search feature, but a long list of additional features. The software is highly supported and updated on a regular basis. So now we have the site to a level that hobbyist can Register, tweak their Profile, and begin posting. The appearance, font sizes, color's, ect. are around 70% of being finished. I personally work very closely with the aftermarket and I already have a growing list of Sponsor's with some cool products in which we will be working close with them in being involved with the community. We are determined we to have to most advanced Multicopter website online. The new website is NOT a replacement for any other website's. It is considered, another option.

adanac said:
Just a spelling note. If a word is plural you can add an "s" to it without an apostrophe. Colors, Sponsors, websites, forums, members. When you add an apostrophe you make the noun possessive. Not meaning to be disrespectful, it's just that all the errors make it hard to read, and when it's hard to read, your message is compromised.

I hate when people say add when referring to a classified/craigslist post. I'm not doing math. Yes whatever was in my ad is still available.

flyNfrank said:
Maybe this will explain some of it. If it doesn't, I apologize. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11510&start=10

You make your dedicated server and vBulletin software sound like unbotainium. Any teenager could do that in a few hours. What you don't have is users. Quit mining for them here. Your longwinded "explanation" does nothing to ameliorate the blatant effort to poach users from this site.

I don't need another forum on the same topic and I don't want this one to be diluted. I am quite happy with it just as it is. If you want to make it right, take down all promotional references to your site starting with your signature and stop bringing it up.

ianwood said:
flyNfrank said:
Maybe this will explain some of it. If it doesn't, I apologize. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11510&start=10

You make your dedicated server and vBulletin software sound like unbotainium. Any teenager could do that in a few hours. What you don't have is users. Quit mining for them here. Your longwinded "explanation" does nothing to ameliorate the blatant effort to poach users from this site.

I don't need another forum on the same topic and I don't want this one to be diluted. I am quite happy with it just as it is. If you want to make it right, take down all promotional references to your site starting with your signature and stop bringing it up.

:lol: Have you looked at your self promoting signature lately? Pot calling the kettle black. Aren't you the one they nicknamed the town crier in one of the other forums? And wasn't you that went to great lengths to recruit others to join you in some sort of march on DJI because you didn't agree with responses they had given you to date, seriously? I do know other members offered you a fix and you wouldn't except it, maybe because it wasn't an official dji revision? When another member said he rotated his compass blah, blah, and has never had a issue taking care of all his problems.... That's messed up Ian. At any rate, don't waste your negative responses on me cause they have no effect. I had actually had you penciled in as one of the good guys too.

And yeah, vBulletin is the Phantom 2 Vision of message boards.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub