Another GPS Tracker available

Reaction score
A bit pricey to buy and $20 a month for cell service.......

Amazon.com: Amcrest Professional Grade Portable GPS Tracker - For High-Accuracy Realtime Monitoring + Recording with Auto-Motion Detection, Email/SMS Alerts, Geofencing, Water-Resistance, and More (AM-GL300): Sports & Outdoors

Amcrest Professional Grade Portable GPS Tracker - For High-Accuracy Realtime Monitoring + Recording with Auto-Motion Detection, Email/SMS Alerts, Geofencing, Water-Resistance, and More (AM-GL300)
by Amcrest
4.4 out of 5 stars 6 customer reviews

Price: $129.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
Earn 3% Back (worth $3.89 when redeemed) with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card. Learn more

In Stock.

Sold by Foscam Digital Technologies LLC and Fulfilled by Amazon.

• Real-time Accuracy + Exceptional Reliability: FULL quad-band transmission, versus inferior GPS trackers which operated on fewer bands. Exceptionally low-latency location updates with intervals as little as 60 seconds. Professional grade components operate continuously without susceptibility to signal interference.
  • Versatile and inconspicuous, the Amcrest GPS Tracker is barely larger than a matchbox, and resistant against weather effects like rain. Smart power design automatically sleeps or wakes the unit based on precise motion detection via ultra-sensitive 3-way accelerometer, so battery lasts up to 2 weeks on a single charge. *Case Sold Separately*
  • Receive customizable location updates and alerts about events such as high vehicle speed, the crossing of defined area boundaries, or low battery charge. Alerts can be delivered by text message or email, and tracking activity can be viewed on your PC, tablet, or phone (mobile browser compatibility limited) in real-time or as recorded footage. Uses an intuitive, user-friendly interface that beautifully integrates a rich color maps view.
  • No expensive contracts or activation fees: just a low $19.99 month-to-month service available for use whenever you need it. Online backup storage is included so you can keep tracking data safe against threats such as hard drive theft, damage or loss.
  • Amcrest GPS trackers are FCC certified, manufactured to the highest quality control standards, and warrantied for one full year when purchased from Amcrest Authorized Retailers. Along with our 1 Year Domestic Warranty, we also provide every Amcrest customer with free Lifetime Support.

Why do you want to try new trackers? Go for a proven one as you will need it , may be, just once.

I love my trackimo

$129.99 purchase price and another $240 per year in service fees. So that first year is going to set you back $370.

Good to have options. But good to watch the prices and service fees too.

trackimo first year free then only 5 month after that

rf-v16 is around $50 and $10 for 3 months of cell service from H20now

I love my Flytrex Live 3G. Updates location every 500 miliseconds vice "every 60 seconds." Which means, of course, you can actually use it live instead of a dedicated app. And use of the server is free forever.

I love my Marco-Polo tracker,
No monthly fees
Works anywhere, does not require cell service or GPS.
Light weight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31