Another Flyaway (logs attached)

Reaction score
I had just made 2 flights back to back with no issues and when I took off for the 3rd flight the Phantom just accelerated and started to climb... Somehow out of sheer luck I was able to bring her in for a rough landing and escaped this ordeal with nothing broken and just 2 small scratches on the body of the aircraft..

What could cause this to happen? I've attached logs and screenshot of the flight path.

EDIT: Phantom 3 Pro

udHf2zx.jpg

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2015-07-26_[20-38-55].txt
    256.5 KB · Views: 223
How is it a fly away if you were able to land it? Misleading title.

I had no control over the drone and it took off on its own once it was airborne... I would defintly classify this as a flyaway

I see all of these fly away posts but never hear if ATTI mode was invoked to re-gain control, did you switch to ATTI mode to regain control of your P3?

I understand the tense moments as I have also experienced something similar but I just switched to ATTI mode as soon as I felt things were not functioning ,took control and flew it back manually...

Did you happen to have used RTH in your previous flight? It can sometimes revert back to that mode and go to RTH height by itself. It's happened to me twice. Went up to 40 meters then landed!!! As soon as I touch the left stick now, I have control.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik