Another First Video

Good effort for a first video :)

If you want constructive criticism then you need to work on the movements such as when you fly forward and turn i.e. at the opening scene at the gates.

In terms of the video, I'd have added more transitions. For example, when you were flying towards that boat hut in the water you did it in one take. Maybe think about flying towards it to bring it closer in view, then transition to you strafing in-front of it to show us what it is and then a third transition of reversing from the last portion to bring the remainder of the scene in view. Doing it this way also cuts down on jerkiness on the controls when turning and panning because you're doing straight lines rather than straight lines and into turns.

Thanks YoshiK. I've realized a lot of that in the short time since then. It does take constant practice.

The worst of the jerkiness in that one is from the software I used, Filmora. I made several videos before I realized it wasn't just me. I just switched to HitFilm Express which eliminated all of it except mine, then Filmora came out with an update that is a lot better also...

Reactions: YoshiK1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4