Another first - just over 7000'

Reaction score
Took good old #1 out to 7080' this evening. No extras, stock model. Still had a good green Flight GPS signal and video was good. I figured that was good enough, so I brought it back. I don't recall exactly which firmware version is on it, but it works okay. :)

I had trouble getting #2 to pay attention, NO SIGNAL, so I ended up having to reconnect. It worked fine after that. Go figure! :confused: I haven't taken #2 to any distance yet, but will soon. Gotta love these P3S'.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Took good old #1 out to 7080' this evening. No extras, stock model. Still had a good green Flight GPS signal and video was good. I figured that was good enough, so I brought it back. I don't recall exactly which firmware version is on it, but it works okay. :)

I had trouble getting #2 to pay attention, NO SIGNAL, so I ended up having to reconnect. It worked fine after that. Go figure! :confused: I haven't taken #2 to any distance yet, but will soon. Gotta love these P3S'.

You must have great eyesight.

Took good old #1 out to 7080' this evening.

Congratulations - no doubt out there in Sask you have plenty of flat and clear ground n air to fly in.
Along with having the areas where TC says you can fly (joke) - well with the exception of VLOS - unless you the eyes of an eagle!

Good job - safe flying n filming.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4