Another drone accident in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its events like this that are going to screw the rest of us over. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love to fly my Phantom and I tend to "push" the boundaries a little here and there but I would NEVER go anywhere near the empire state building or any other national landmark in a populated area. In my opinion that is just common sense. If I crash out in the woods nobody is going to care. If I crash near a national landmark, its going to get lots of unwanted attention and law makers are going to take advantage of that.

I'll probably get a ton of heat for my opinion here but its just that...my opinion.

Reactions: Elmore
Its events like this that are going to screw the rest of us over. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love to fly my Phantom and I tend to "push" the boundaries a little here and there but I would NEVER go anywhere near the empire state building or any other national landmark in a populated area. In my opinion that is just common sense. If I crash out in the woods nobody is going to care. If I crash near a national landmark, its going to get lots of unwanted attention and law makers are going to take advantage of that.

I'll probably get a ton of heat for my opinion here but its just that...my opinion.

100% well said

Reactions: oakmeadows
Exactly

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search or look at the suggested post at the bottom as you are crafting yours. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - Drone hits empire state building nyc

duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers