Another DIY Gimbal for vision

Looks like you and I have been posting the same thing about this mysterious gimble. Do you know anything more than what we can see in the video. I just stumbled upon it on YouTube. Is that how you foundit as well?

Rich

Richhealth said:
Looks like you and I have been posting the same thing about this mysterious gimble. Do you know anything more than what we can see in the video. I just stumbled upon it on YouTube. Is that how you foundit as well?

Rich

Maybe from http://www.foxtechfpv.com as I believe they were looking to develop a Gimbal for the PV...

I don''t know anything about them, I only know the shot is taken in Hong Kong as I also in Hong Kong. If the gimbal is for sell it is also a good news for us to see more products on the market, and I can choose the most suitable one for me...

xrayone said:
I don''t know anything about them, I only know the shot is taken in Hong Kong as I also in Hong Kong. If the gimbal is for sell it is also a good news for us to see more products on the market, and I can choose the most suitable one for me...

I have used foxtech in the past for FPV bits and before I made my PV purchase I did ask them about a possible future brushles Gimbal upgrade and they said it was something they were looking into.. If it is them, then I'm sure it will be a good price, only time will tell ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20