Another Day of Flying the P3P

Reaction score
My grandson and I went out to the lake today and flew 6 batteries through my P3P. 3 batteries for him and 3 batteries for me. We had a lot of fun, flying over the lake and huge dam on near end. Had one visitor, said he flies for American Airlines out of Dallas. He was all about the bird! Super impressed with the HD video on my iPad Air 2. We talked as I flew and while grandson flew. Told him about the FAA recommendations, 400'ft, 5 miles from airports and no reckless flying. He said he has never seen one while on the job. I said that's unusual as every pilot seems to be seeing them anymore! He also said he might just be taking up a new hobby. It was a pretty good day.

01.jpg

Seriously. Stop baiting and trolling and grow up

"Told him about the FAA recommendations, 400'ft, 5 miles from airports and no reckless flying. He said he has never seen one while on the job. I said that's unusual as every pilot seems to be seeing them anymore!

What are you even on about? English?

Seriously. Stop baiting and trolling and grow up

"Told him about the FAA recommendations, 400'ft, 5 miles from airports and no reckless flying. He said he has never seen one while on the job. I said that's unusual as every pilot seems to be seeing them anymore!

What are you even on about? English?
If you can't read and understand my posts, perhaps you should not click on them to begin with? What I was "on about" was all of the recent sightings of "drones" by pilots. Perhaps you don't read a paper or watch the news or read the Internet?

ETA: Are you my official stalker now?

If you can't read and understand my posts, perhaps you should not click on them to begin with? What I was "on about" was all of the recent sightings of "drones" by pilots. Perhaps you don't read a paper or watch the news or read the Internet?

Edit: Moderated

Last edited:
ETA? It's probably the first time I've posted in one of your threads, I dunno. Not much you say is interesting, if I'm to be honest. So no, I'm not your stalker but it seems people that use lol a lot would say such things. Don't big yourself up too much mister.
You gave me what fer in the other thread, then immediately came into this thread I created to tell about the good day my grandson and I had today, still attacking me, calling me a baiter and a troller. This post is nothing to do with any other thread. Sorry you picked up on something that made you think so. Although, you do have at least a modicum of manners, as you addressed me as mister. Thanks.

Seems a clear continuation of the other thread when everyone was content to let it fizzle out.

Totally a creation of your own mind. I was just posting about our good day today. And it was.

But, hey, how many pilots have seen drones by your count?
Just the ones the media report on every other day. The ones even discussed on these forums lately. Granted, my remark to him was in a sarcastic vein, as I wasn't really surprised he hadn't seen any.

snerd, must be some kind of "down under" humor, lost in the translation to the King's English? o_O

You're deluded and it's way past your bed time. Rest up for another big day of loll'ing tomorrow.
Now I don't understand your posts. They're clearly an intention to keep the name-calling alive, when it had all but faded away. Then, you obviously have a problem with older folks using Internet lingo while on the Internet. Maybe you could create a kiddie social group here and not have to see or hear the old folks that are out there flying and having fun.

Reactions: AmosMoses
Now I don't understand your posts. They're clearly an intention to keep the name-calling alive, when it had all but faded away. Then, you obviously have a problem with older folks using Internet lingo while on the Internet. Maybe you could create a kiddie social group here and not have to see or hear the old folks that are out there flying and having fun.

What? I'm not calling you names, it's just nice when discussions aren't filled with 'lols' and exclamation marks, that are often used to simply out-shout somebody, usually by teens. I get it that you want to be hip and now in this medium. It just doesn't work. Nobody out of their teens should be using them, unless they want to look like a right idiot.

What? I'm not calling you names,
You said: "Seriously. Stop baiting and trolling and grow up". You said: "You're deluded and it's way past your bed time." That, my good man, is name calling.

...... it's just nice when discussions aren't filled with 'lols' and exclamation marks, that are often used to simply out-shout somebody, usually by teens. I get it that you want to be hip and now in this medium. It just doesn't work. Nobody out of their teens should be using them, unless they want to look like a right idiot.
The last thing I'm worried about is what you think of the way I talk in my posts. I've been posting since 1995. I talk and post the way I always have. As I said earlier, if you don't like the way I talk, don't click on my threads! Easy solution.

The last thing I'm worried about is what you think of the way I talk in my posts. I've been posting since 1995. I talk and post the way I always have. As I said earlier, if you don't like the way I talk, don't click on my threads! Easy solution.

That's for the best I think. Sleep well mister!!!!!! :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:oops::rolleyes:o_O

Hey guys either get a long or GET A Long. Let's be friends and enjoy. A lot are smarter and better versed than me, but I may be older and wiser that the. Just skip the antics and if you can't say anything good.... Dont

Snerd, glad you enjoyed flying with your grandson, those are priceless moments that he will remember for ever, long after we're gone. My grandkids still talk about the memorable moments. Just enjoy!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik