Another case question....

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to PP and just received my P4 and took it out today. It is apparent that the Styrofoam case it came with won't cut it. I have DJI prop guards and they are a PITA to take off, and when I do take them off there is no where to store them. I also have a hub I would like to keep with the P4 as well. Does anyone know of a case that accommodates these guards? If I am just being too lazy feel free to let me know. If there are none out there does anyone have a recommendation of a case that will at least let the props stay on? Those are pretty simple, but you know...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using PhantomPilots mobile app

You're looking at a way bigger case if you intend to keep the props on the p4, and THIS is going to cost more.
Thanks for the reply. I seached that case and saw it on Adorama for quite a bit less. It actually may be where I am leaning. I think I will look for a case that will at least hold all of my accessories, whether or not the props stay on. Those are easy, it's those silly guards that are the problem.

I found this one & was going to purchase it , but I also have short lending leg expanders & a Gamble guard on , which wouldn't be to hard to make adjustment to the foam , but the photos do show the P3S with prop guards on , not sure if a P4 would fit .
Amazon.com : HPRC HPRCDROLG3 Soft Case for DJI Phantom 3 with Prop Guards (Black) : Camera & Photo
Thank you for your time. Reading Q&A said the quad will fit snug, but the P4 batteries will not fit. The search continues. ..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik