Another "can I fly my drone" blizzards

Reaction score
Can I fly my drone in a blizzard? It's gonna be windy and snowing and I wanna fly my drone. Can I fly it really quick? I want to take it up 400 feet. Takes some pics of the action. I think the drone will be fine. Happy flying.

Yeah, I use mine as a submarine all the time. Works great......LOL

Reactions: cas_per_m
I'm heated. I had it all ready yesterday at the beach. Sun blazing and no wind. Annnnnnd I forgot my memory chips. Donkey! I checked like 5 stores and no chips. I struggled. No luck. Happy flying. Lol. -Joe

If by memory chip you mean sd card, I have one in the drone camera at all times, and 3 more in my case. So I guess I've made it so I cant forget them.

I made it that way to. This isn't supposed to happen. I have lots of them. Yeah I meant SD cards.

I have a small wallet for them too. It's supposed to stay in the back pack. I don't know how it happens. My wife blamed smoking something.

If by memory chip you mean sd card, I have one in the drone camera at all times, and 3 more in my case. So I guess I've made it so I cant forget them.

As for the blizzard flight, you will want more air flow, so it is best to remove the top part of your shell. And the longer you stay up, the more it adjusts to the conditions to improve flight. :rolleyes:

Reactions: joeb1999
Got a break in the weather and made it out just over 2500 ft with full signals Had my homemade wind surfer on . not sure if that made any difference or not, That's the max distance for me so far. could of kept going be I got nervous Screenshot_2016-02-08-10-56-03.png Screenshot_2016-02-08-10-54-52.png

Reactions: joeb1999

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20