Another brand besides DJI drone

Nope not st all. I learned about DJI the hard way and will not have a repeat with them. As long as Litchi flies my Phantom without upgrading I’ll keep my V 2.0. When and if it stops I’ll put it on eBay.

Regards
Jim. (From MISSISSIPPI)
WA5TEF

Nope not st all. I learned about DJI the hard way and will not have a repeat with them. As long as Litchi flies my Phantom without upgrading I’ll keep my V 2.0. When and if it stops I’ll put it on eBay.

Regards
Jim. (From MISSISSIPPI)
WA5TEF
What you might have missed is that DJI will not accept a third party app flight log as evidence in support of a warranty claim without the aircraft. They have been known to replace phantoms based on GO app logs though. You should try the current GO4 app- it is every bit as stable as litchi.

No I’ll never give DJI the chance again to deny my warranty claim! Why should I trust anything DJI finally produced to be “as good as litchi”? You should recall my experience from February 2017 when DJI customer service refused to disclose how my Phantom 4 flipped upside down and powered dived into the ground! Then you insulted me and my home state of MISSISSIPPI with your implications!

Don’t bother to comment further on this to me as I’ll not get into another confrontation here and no more comments will be made by me.
Regards
Jim
WA5TEF

Had a Typhoon H! Yuneec has never upgraded their software and have no intention to add WAYPOINT Navigation. The Typhoon H only has the STUPID CABLE CAM mode, which it graciously flew right into the Woods on my property, when it was suppose to turn away from the trees.

I NO LONGER have the Typhoon H and won't own another one!
There is a simple hack to enable waypoint navigation.
  • Export the Typhoon H model from the ST16 Controller to an SD card.
  • Open SD card on PC and find/open the manifest.csv file
  • Change the Name to Typhoon H Waypoint
  • Change the Type to 403
  • Save File - overwrite the one you opened
  • Import the new model to ST16 controller
  • Select the new model on the ST16
  • Waypoints are now enabled.
A simple name change and type change is all that is required. This is on my older H 480 model.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr