Announcement Tomorrow?

Reaction score
Per a mod over at inspirepilots.com

"there will be an announcement tomorrow guys!

Announcement tomorrow, release Sept 9th."

Maybe this is the GS stuff we are waiting for?

Uh OK that is one way to take it.
GS = good service
But I am not sure that is what he was talking about.
So
GS = ??

Reactions: dirkclod
Its obviously the P4 pro with 8k camera, 8 props, retractable landing legs, one hour flying time and only $1,500 :p

Reactions: izzydrone
There's something coming for the Inspire line. There's already a new super-thread set up for it on rcgroups.com. Hopefully it's a new bird and new camera. A real camera.

Probably a new gimbal option for the inspire 1 V2 - Gopro? GH4? Black magic?
Maybe dual camera for the inspire?

The cnet article says advanced gains the 2.7k camera option but not professional or inspire 1? Also says inspire 1 will not have follow me. If this is all true I think some sparks are gonna fly with professional and inspire owners.

The cnet article says advanced gains the 2.7k camera option but not professional or inspire 1? Also says inspire 1 will not have follow me. If this is all true I think some sparks are gonna fly with professional and inspire owners.

Read other articles, and I have to agree about the camera option, seems maybe not for Inspire 1... Sorry about that...

No 2.7K for P3P or Inspire 1 yet, only P3A. Other than that, the announcement was for already promised "coming soon" features which should finally be available on Sept 7. Hopefully they deliver on-time.

"Coming soon" is now "coming sooner".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31