Announcement: Radio Communication Device Interference Notice

Reaction score
Some radio communication devices (including walkie-talkies and other such devices) have the potential to interfere with the Inspire 1’s radio signals and may present a safety hazard if used in close proximity while flying.

Please remember:
1. Only use radio communication devices that are in compliance with legally established standards and ITU Radio Regulations.
2. When using a radio communication device, be sure to keep it at least 16 feet (5 meters) from the aircraft and remote controller.
3. DJI takes no responsibility for any Inspire 1 malfunction caused by the use of illegal or non-compliant equipment.

Thank you,
DJI

Re: Announcement: Radio Communication Device Interference No

Please be sure to post this on inspirepilots.com as well.

Any radio electronic device sold in the USA has to have the label stating that in order to be type accepted.
With the frequencies being used by the quadcopters of today, it is highly unlikely any interference will come from another radio.
Unless you are very close to that radio and that radio is transmitting high power.

While external radio interference may happen, it is more likely to be hit by lightning before that happens.
Most electrical interference will be caused by high power lines and microwave sources.

Dame does this mean I cant use my bat radio ? No more

964154415_02.jpg

DJI Plan ahead.

paulajayne said:
964154415_02.jpg

DJI Plan ahead.
:lol: Good one !

Holy ship, that is very funny, DJI warning user about possible interference issues with the Inspire 1. I guess this has already been an issue....Think video team not able to communicate to one another during a flight....WOW!

DJI takes no responsibility for any Inspire 1 malfunction caused by the use of illegal or non-compliant equipment.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj