ANNOUNCEMENT: FAA UAS Symposium, April 2016

Reaction score
Just got this email today from the FAA
"Federal Aviation Administration" <[email protected]>

fetch.cgi

faa-uas-symposium_original.png

On April 19-20, 2016, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) will co-host an Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Symposium in Daytona Beach, FL. This Symposium will feature keynote speeches by FAA Administrator Michael Huerta and Deputy Administrator Mike Whitaker. The event will be a forum for the UAS industry and stakeholder community to provide input and feedback directly to FAA decision-makers on topics related to UAS integration.

Full details of the event, including an agenda, hotel information, and a link to register, are available at: http://commons.erau.edu/faa-uas-symposium/2016/

Please do not reply to this message. See our Contact FAA page for contact information.

STAY CONNECTED:

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe | Help
This email was sent to <email address deleted by me> using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration · 800 Independence Avenue, SW · Washington, DC 20591 · 1-866-TELL-FAA (1-866-835-5322)
fetch.cgi

road trip

Road Trip.
That would be a good time to be in Fla. and on a a Bike trip. Ride the old Dixie Highway(The Loop). It would be like Bike Week without the crowds.

its only 2 hours for me

its only 2 hours for me
I know, you just dodge the Bay and you are on your way.

Depending on Customs/Border times it would be 26 maybe more on the bike that time of year.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20