android software compatability

Reaction score
I am awaiting delivery of the Pantom 4. Meanwhile, I've been reading the information and am confused. The Android Go and similar software from DJI lists a number of tablets it is compatible with. I understood before buying that an Android mobile phone could be used. I have a Moto G with Marshmallow.

Will this be OK please?

I am awaiting delivery of the Pantom 4. Meanwhile, I've been reading the information and am confused. The Android Go and similar software from DJI lists a number of tablets it is compatible with. I understood before buying that an Android mobile phone could be used. I have a Moto G with Marshmallow.

Will this be OK please?
As far as I know just about all androids work
I'm using Marshmallow too so you should be OK

You can find a list of devices that are known to work well here. If your device is not on that list, then you could certainly try it out to see if it works before buying something new.

Will this be OK please?
I'm using a Moto G 2nd generation with Androin 4.4.4 and DJI GO 2.8.2 with no problems. Good video display and all function work. I believe the 1st generation Moto G is not compatible.

Better late than never! Thanks for a reply. All is well anyway except it is impossible to discern anything on the screen in any sort of daylight!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl