Android or Apple Devices with my Phantom 4

Android or IOS devices with Drones which do you use?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey y'all

Just got a new Phantom 4 to help manage some property I am farming, and I have a business phone which is a samsung, and I have a personal phone which is an iPhone 6.

So my question is which one would you say is more compatible with the phantom 4?
-More apps for flight plans/auto pilots on IOS or Android?
-Less problems with updates/ ease of use on IOS or Android?

Anyways what do y'all like? I want to eventually get a tablet of some sorts for it, but I wanna have it compatible with one phone or the other.

Any tips, comments, or advice would help!

Thanks!

Both types of devices work the same with DJI GO. Make sure you choose a device that is compatible though. You'll need to use DJI GO sometimes even if you're using 3rd party apps, so it's important to use a compatible device.

If you know you're going to use 3rd party apps, then check them out ahead of time to ensure they support your device. Not all 3rd party apps are available for both Android and Apple devices.

Awesome Thanks for the advice! What third party apps would you suggest/ what are the best priced apps for their worth on Android and IOS?

I prefer DJI GO for everyday flying. If you're going to fly lots of waypoint missions, then check out Litchi. If you need to do a lot of complex flight maneuvers while shooting video, then check out Autopilot.

Reactions: RadioMike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31