android help needed

Reaction score
I have a P2v+ and iphone , connect with no problem camera comes up. I just got a nexus 7, i connect to the P2v+ on the wifi network using the nexus, go to the fc40 app, the icon looks different on the nexus, not sure if that is normal, but the camera never comes up, the wi-fi connection shows where the acamera app should appear, if I hit on the white bar with the wi-fi connection it says hit fc40 bar. I am not sure if it is me or the app. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks BMEWS, After downloading using the link you gave me the droid said not a compatible device. Not sure why google play did not give me the right app to install in the first place. Can I ask, what android do you have? It seems like there are many variables.

After researching I see there is a link to the app store to maybe fix it. I already returned the nexus, going to see about another model or maybe an ipad-mini. The store that I buy from has a 14 return with no repackage fee.

I have had the same issue as you with the Nexus 7 tablet. mine is model ME-370T which may be an early generation. It runs Android 4.2 or 4.3, but I suspect the problem may be with processor speed or WiFi connection capability. Whatever, when I go to get the app, it won't show unless I put in the specific URL, and then it won't let me download because 'it's not compatible' with my device. Maybe someone can shed light on the differences between Nexus 7 models.

liair said:
Not sure why google play did not give me the right app to install in the first place. Can I ask, what android do you have? It seems like there are many variables.

Did you use the download URL or QR code in user manual to get the app?

I have Android 4.2.2 and the app works OK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.