Android doesn't respond to RC

Reaction score
I took some time away from my P4, and now my phone (Pixel 1) just doesn't do anything when I plug the remote controller into it. Last time I flew I had no problems flying with Litchi or Go app. Now when I plug in, the phone just acts like I plugged it into a charger, no other response, no launching of any app, or asking which app I would like to launch. I'm assuming this is due to a Android OS update. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You must have changed the settings on your android phone to "charge only when USB is plugged in"

Change it to read files when plugged in (or something like that) and it should work

Generally speaking, from an Android user, an OS update will do that. You will most likely need to re-enable "Developer Options" ( Which is a hidden feature, BTW and one there is a trick to enable). Once you enable that, within the "Developer Options" menu, enable "USB Debugging". Try that and see if that remedies your issue. Also, as a note, I have found that with Android 7, you need to have the screen un-locked, prior to connecting the RC. For whatever reason, it will not recognize the USB port unless you do that. At least in my case anyway.

I took some time away from my P4, and now my phone (Pixel 1) just doesn't do anything when I plug the remote controller into it. Last time I flew I had no problems flying with Litchi or Go app. Now when I plug in, the phone just acts like I plugged it into a charger, no other response, no launching of any app, or asking which app I would like to launch. I'm assuming this is due to a Android OS update. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
...yes,as Neon mention check here,all my mucking around trying to conect,something changed my settings,back on MTP and now it got this lovely beautiful picture.go fly,,even showing latest fw version so very happy,,,@Neon Euc you are a legion :),I have checked here before and when I rebook here it was changed,now it's back to normal,very very good,glad I didn't kick it,all that crapp I just went through was a joke,,,;)thanks again for tip and those that can't conect should check this setting
1512409913472-985647797.jpg
1512409540444285914501.jpg

Reactions: Neon Euc
...yes,as Neon mention check here,all my mucking around trying to conect,something changed my settings,back on MTP and now it got this lovely beautiful picture.go fly,,even showing latest fw version so very happy,,,@Neon Euc you are a legion :),I have checked here before and when I rebook here it was changed,now it's back to normal,very very good,glad I didn't kick it,all that crapp I just went through was a joke,,,;)thanks again for tip and those that can't conect should check this settingView attachment 91784 ,View attachment 91783

Sweet. Glad you got it done mate. There is no limit to how many times you can change it. [emoji4]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20