Android app live streaming

Interesting...you have wi-fi connection where you fly?

Any limitations of this...Does it only stream to your laptop on same wi-fi connection?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app
I connect the devices to the phantom Wi-Fi, and yes it only streams to devices on the same Wi-Fi. That's all I needed it to do since I was just looking to share my screen with spectators so that they aren't crowding my space.

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Cheers will check this out...

...Seems other person will need to have this installed also.

How's the stream - buffer much? What's the quality like?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app
Source device needs a quality stream-rate. (Good cell connection). Receiver side needs the same. (Good internet speed). Quality is 720p. (What you see on your screen). Delay from source to destination can be as much as 15 seconds. (Dependant on Twitch servers). You can also do the same thing on You tube. (Live stream).

Hi, Our app lets you live stream to our site. Right now it's all open to the public (having people fly and stream to a "private" location could have highly negative connotations for lots of people out there), but you can just share the url with anyone who you want to watch it. For enterprise customers, we will have a private url, but right now it's in testing and aimed at the consumer market.
Brian
www.skytubelive.com
www.instagram.com/skytubelive

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik