Android 4.4 kitkat glasses should run the Go app

Reaction score
I saw these while browsing for video glasses. They should run the go app but there's no way to know how they perform with the bird unless someone buys a pair and tests them. They should work for the p2v and inspire as well .

I'm still hoping I can find a way to get my Epson Moverio BT-200s to work with the P3 without so much lag. I can mirror my Shield table to them with Mirroropp Sender on the shield and Mirroropp Receive on the Epson'ts

They have good specs, Wholesale 3D Android 4.4 Video Glasses From China .

Other links, 3D Android 4.4 Video Glasses 3D 98" Virtual Screen 1080p DualCore WiFi MicroSD , Original Android Smart 3D Virtual Video Glasses,Support 2D/3D + 1080P , Dual Core CPU, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 8GB, Android 4.4 OS-in Video Glasses from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group .

kitkatgoggles.JPG
kitkatgoggles2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Spock
I saw these while browsing for video glasses. They should run the go app but there's no way to know how they perform with the bird unless someone buys a pair and tests them. They should work for the p2v and inspire as well .

They have good specs, Wholesale 3D Android 4.4 Video Glasses From China .

Other links, 3D Android 4.4 Video Glasses 3D 98" Virtual Screen 1080p DualCore WiFi MicroSD , Original Android Smart 3D Virtual Video Glasses,Support 2D/3D + 1080P , Dual Core CPU, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 8GB, Android 4.4 OS-in Video Glasses from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group .

View attachment 31425 View attachment 31426
How do they connect to the p3 controller?or tablet?

How do they connect to the p3 controller?or tablet?

They would connect through the built in USB 2 port to the controller just like the tablet. They would replace the tablet due to the built in android computer. They are similar to the Epson Moverio bt-200 goggles but with a more advanced operating system that could run the Go App. They don't have GPS or camera like the Epson's. They are being target at the 3d video and gaming audience I think.

They would connect through the built in USB 2 port to the controller just like the tablet. They would replace the tablet due to the built in android computer. They are similar to the Epson Moverio bt-200 goggles but with a more advanced operating system that could run the Go App. They don't have GPS or camera like the Epson's. They are being target at the 3d video and gaming audience I think.
Are u sure that these will run the DJIGO app ? For the phantom 3 advanced and professional the Epson ones won't work I read. Also with no GPS how will they will work with the copter? It uses the tablet's or smartphone GPS for various actions. If u occupy the USB port with these how u going to be able to tuch the control screen? The Epson ones have a small tuch pad for that,how about these? i got a pair of Nebula video googles with HDMI and I just use them with the HDMI output on the RC.

Are u sure that these will run the DJIGO app ? For the phantom 3 advanced and professional the Epson ones won't work I read. Also with no GPS how will they will work with the copter? It uses the tablet's or smartphone GPS for various actions. If u occupy the USB port with these how u going to be able to tuch the control screen? The Epson ones have a small tuch pad for that,how about these? i got a pair of Nebula video googles with HDMI and I just use them with the HDMI output on the RC.

The go app needs Android 4.1.2 or later to run, these are 4.4. The Epson's have 4.04. I have no idea what kind of lag you would have with these or what other hardware issues you might encounter. You wouldn't be able to use "follow me mode" or reset home to your position without the GPS.

The really basic part that's missing is the touchscreen functionality. Maybe there is some silly mouse kind of movement? Processing power has got to be next to nothing though.

A cortex A7 dual core? that's like 5 year old technology. And wtf is the 8GB of RAM for? Seems like an unnecessary spec bump as a marketing ploy. Also keep in mind the video quality... 854x480 is not even close to HD... the specs say it can play HD content, but it's not going to look like HD. My advice would be to save your money. These things will perform like **** and even assuming the video feed from your bird isn't laggy (which it will be), it will look horrible.

A cortex A7 dual core? that's like 5 year old technology. And wtf is the 8GB of RAM for? Seems like an unnecessary spec bump as a marketing ploy. Also keep in mind the video quality... 854x480 is not even close to HD... the specs say it can play HD content, but it's not going to look like HD. My advice would be to save your money. These things will perform like **** and even assuming the video feed from your bird isn't laggy (which it will be), it will look horrible.

Some misinformation here.

Display is virtual with 1 LCD panel per eye as displays in other devices. This somehow allows for it to appear as HD.
Display: 854X480, Zeiss Cinemizer: 870 x 500, Moverio BT-200: 960x540, itvgoggles wideview 3dXI: 854X480. So it may very well look like HD

CPU: 1.5 GHz dual core, Epson Moverio: 1.2 Ghz dual core
It would be nice if faster! It's most likely adequate for its design purpose. Faster CPU's generate more heat which would be a design criterion for video glasses. Could very well be laggy but other things go into display response.

RAM: 512 MB DDR3, Moverio : 1 GB speed unknown

Built in Storage 8 GB, Moverio: 8GB

Micro SD: up to 32 GB, Moverio: up to 32 GB

It's really hard to know how these perform unless they are tested. They might work fine I personally don't like the trackball mouse and would prefer a touchscreen. Hardware specs are close to those of Moverio BT-200's. It would be nice if there was a way to test them without first buying them.

Reactions: Mr.Spock
Some misinformation here.

Display is virtual with 1 LCD panel per eye as displays in other devices. This somehow allows for it to appear as HD.
Display: 854X480, Zeiss Cinemizer: 870 x 500, Moverio BT-200: 960x540, itvgoggles wideview 3dXI: 854X480. So it may very well look like HD

CPU: 1.5 GHz dual core, Epson Moverio: 1.2 Ghz dual core
It would be nice if faster! It's most likely adequate for its design purpose. Faster CPU's generate more heat which would be a design criterion for video glasses. Could very well be laggy but other things go into display response.

RAM: 512 MB DDR3, Moverio : 1 GB speed unknown

Built in Storage 8 GB, Moverio: 8GB

Micro SD: up to 32 GB, Moverio: up to 32 GB

It's really hard to know how these perform unless they are tested. They might work fine I personally don't like the trackball mouse and would prefer a touchscreen. Hardware specs are close to those of Moverio BT-200's. It would be nice if there was a way to test them without first buying them.
Out of personal curiosity more than caring about the subject, where is there misinformation? These things will suck. If this weren't an internet forum I'd bet a paycheck on it.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20