Andriod Display Lags / Delay

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have noticed a problem since going to 1.1.9 firmware running andriod devices.

Lots of video lag / delay when in GPS mode... Non GPS mode is fine.

So I did the following.....

setup a online stop watch in front of PH3A camera
Turned it all on... And sure as eggs.... stop watch on tablet display fine in non GPS mode and very very noticeable delays in GPS mode....

Here's the video's....

Non GPS mode:

GPS Mode:

But test it for your self....
Any comments?
Thxs
Regs Chris

Wow. Thanks for making those videos. I was noticing lag today on my Android Shield Tablet and was wondering what might be wrong. Looks like software related. I hope someone else has some insight. Good to know that you can turn off GPS mode if you MUST have no lag.

Android lags/delay?
I think it should be my device is lagging / delay?

My android nexus 7 ii has no delay/lag. So that leaves a problem with your device, or your choice not to go with a real android device like the nexus 7, ii or the nexus 9. ;). I'll get heat for that one.

Android lags/delay?
I think it should be my device is lagging / delay?

My android nexus 7 ii has no delay/lag. So that leaves a problem with your device, or your choice not to go with a real android device like the nexus 7, ii or the nexus 9. ;). I'll get heat for that one.

Not the device.... works fine in NON GPS mode mate...

I have a Samsung galaxy 3, when connect to my phantom 3 standard. The video lags.

Hi Guys,

I have noticed a problem since going to 1.1.9 firmware running andriod devices.
Regs Chris

This is because "andriod" OS is not well compatible, please use the right device running the ... more diffused Android.
Is even better under iOS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20