And you bought it because...?

Reaction score
Maybe a weird question, but I always wonder why people do things they do.
Why did you buy a quadcopter (just fun, hobby, work related etc.)?
I bought mine for fun and photography, but more so as an education tool to learn how to operate in a 3-dimensional world while being guided by a 2-dimensional screen.

I honestly just purchased mines. Haven't even flown it yet but I heard about the parrot disco fixed wing drone coming out later this year and decided it was time to get into the hobby. I wasn't really interested In a quad copter but since it's going to be a while I figured this would last me till then. I'm more interested in just seeing different parts of the world from above and maybe getting into fpv flying more.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Fun and hobby. My wife got me a Phantom 1 for Christmas last year and I been learning a lot this year and finally bought a 3 4k.

Went with a P3S for photography and stability related reasons. This a completely different animal than the Tarantula X6 with Xiaomi Yi cam that I used to fly.
First post, BTW. Hi.

I bought for photography reasons mainly but also because I just wanted to fly one of these for a while now.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got tired of $20 eBay helicopters and bought a P1 last year just for fun. Then got bored quick but realized how much I was into aerial pics. Now I'm really getting into the pic/video side of things. I don't care as much about zooming around anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers