And the fearmongerer of the week award goes to...

I'm surprised he wasn't too busy writing a nasty letter to the gopro company threatening to sue because their product caused his $1000 quad to crash, and they failed to warn him about it.

Yes was not amused when saw this guy this morning here in NZ all across the national news .... had 3x friends call me up after reading the paper and say your basically in the crosshairs being a new P2V owner !!?? ... all I could say was the guy is a ****** as people have been flying RC craft for years and years, Modellers have been launching rockets since the apollo moon landings .... and given the current death rates from commercial and civilian air use here from helicopters in the mountains, lightaircraft and ballons cant see how drone flyers are cotributing anymore harm than anyone else .... I'll give him the tech explosion has caught a lot off guard, ... but seriously PLANES are gonna be falling from the sky ???? WTF .... ??? :?

Using the gopro remote must cause considerably less interference than using their app, since the app can constantly stream live video preview whereas the remote just does intermittent handshaking and short command\replies.

PS: the infamous Chase Jarvis phantom crash\dip in Iceland also used wifi video streaming with his Sony RX-100-II + app.

OI Photography said:
I'm surprised he wasn't too busy writing a nasty letter to the gopro company threatening to sue because their product caused his $1000 quad to crash, and they failed to warn him about it.

he just looked like a professional whinger on the news here .... and if he's such an expert why is flying such a crappy quad ??? LOL :twisted:

I think he's been standing too close to some microwave towers...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj