And It's gone :(

Reaction score
So There I was just out for a nice flight, over a corporate area, and an empty field. (So none of that putting 100's of people at risk) I was working on acrobats, I had everything right, but then It bounced the flytrex killed the GPS (My dealer didn't send me the right cable so I improvised; my fault) and it took off. I tried to crash into the roof the the building it flew over before it took take off and go anywhere harmful. , but not sure if I hit woods or the building. I think when I was walking around looking for it, I heard it on the roof (I pray too for that even as an atheist) I have a buddy coming over Sunday to fly over the building so I can either scale or it or call the super to come help!

Long and short. always be 100% in control.

At risk of being nosy and inconsiderate what do you mean by acrobats? I would leave that stuff to your CP heli's and fixed wings.

Maybe I'm missing something but, if you meant to say practicing basic maneuvers rather than acrobats you should really grab a cheap quad on Amazon like the Syma X1. They fly very similar to the Phantom if you need basic flight skills.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr