Analog FPV instead of WiFi! What frequency?

Reaction score
I guess a 5.8 ghz FPV system would interfere with the R/C, right?

What frequency would be suitable for FPV with the P2V?

I already removed the camera, and put in a GoPro Hero 3+ Black with the H3-2D Zenmuse gimbal.

Pull_Up said:
2.4GHz analogue would seem to fit the bill? Examples: http://www.quadcopters.co.uk/24ghz-vide ... -180-c.asp

Disclaimer: I haven't dabbled myself but as it runs on the same frequency as the Vision camera did it should be absolutely fine... ?

Thank you!

The 2.4ghz Lawmate looks like a sweet deal. Do you have any idea how I should set up the vtx? Where do the cables that come out of it go onto the Phantom? My knowledge of electronics is very limited.

Been looking to do the same but each frequency seems to have its issues. 2.4ghz should be safest route but I am trying to get away from this frequency because its so congested in my area. 5.8ghz is obviously out since the controller is 5.8ghz. 1.3ghz will likely interfere with the GPS receiver. 900mhz seems best candidate as its less likely to interfere with gps but could also be congested due to cell phones using 900mhz band. Basically, I have been scared out of doing anything. Kind of wish I would have gone the P2 route so I can give real fpv a try.

Also You need to start investigate local rules. In my area - not allowed transmit videofeed below 2,4 GHz. So 1,2 is off for me.
Ask local RC guys first, we do not have idea where You located at.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj