An epic video to top my other favourite epic video:SINGAPORE!

Reaction score
We have all seen great videos from drones and cameras, hardly do we see a video which strikes us as being truly epic and hard to beat. These are the kind of videos that remind us of how very far we have to go before our videos even come close to being of that level of quality and professionalism.

This used to be my favourite drone+DSLR video, coincidentally, it is a video of my country singapore.(This is not my video, i merely hosted on my channel as the China website was super slow and buggy)

Epic isn't it?

I thought this video would be hard to top, until yesterday when I saw another video, of my country Singapore once again.

This time, this video was the culmination of planning and shooting over 3 years. See the amazing film grading and transformation of my city.

THIS IS TRULY SPECTACULAR!

My two favourite videos no doubt! Nothing else even comes close. Everything else looks so boring and similar when compared to these two videos.

Lemme know what you think!

WTF! on that second video. I don't even know how a lot of those were possible. They looked like hyperlapse from a drone but way too stable. He must have shot for over a year at least. I just can't even begin to describe the awesomeness that was that video. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: I guess I should have read closer.... Over 3 years of shooting. Incredible.

Last edited:
WTF! on that second video. I don't even know how a lot of those were possible. They looked like hyperlapse from a drone but way too stable. He must have shot for over a year at least. I just can't even begin to describe the awesomeness that was that video. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: I guess I should have read closer.... Over 3 years of shooting. Incredible.

I doubt he use a drone, he probably used a motorised camera slider and used a tele lens and recorded from a high vantage point. That way a small lateral movement would show up as a larger movement on video.

Thats what i'm guessing

Wow, drone or no drone my hats off to you, very talented person or your crew are! Fired some inner inspiration for me and gave me some ideas on future ideas I want to develop

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj