amplifier question

Reaction score
Hi guys, let me first explain what I have
1 sunhans 2.4 1 watt amplifier mimo. Which has 2 ins and 2 outs (for the repeater)
1 sunhans 5.8 1 watt amplifier (for the controller)
1 ravpower deluxe 14000 mah battery pack with 1watt and 2 watt out
So the question is how would I connect the 2 amps to the battery pack? Do I splice the 1 watt and connect both to the 1 watt out? Am I screwed and have to put an additional battery that has another 1w output? Thanks all!!!

dkeshish said:
1 sunhans 2.4 1 watt amplifier mimo. Which has 2 ins and 2 outs (for the repeater)
So the question is how would I connect the 2 amps to the battery pack? Do I splice the 1 watt and connect both to the 1 watt out? Am I screwed and have to put an additional battery that has another 1w output? Thanks all!!!

Your amps require a 12 volt power supply. If I am not mistaken, the RavPower Deluxe 14000 only offers 5 volt USB ports. If I am correct, you will need to select another power supply, like the RavPower 15,000 in the link below. Once you have a supply that offers the correct 12 volt power source, you can simply fabricate a y-connector to supply power to both devices from the single power jack.

RavPower 15,000 with Dual-USB & Selectable 9v/12v output:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DVB7F0S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2KUZVNQ9LP7N9

Im running the sunhans 2.4 2watt boosters and they need 6v at 2amp to power you can use the usb 5v 2amp to power them but your output wattage will be like.....1.5watts 1.7watts better than stock!!

You know what I missed the voltage, I did do alot of reading on this but missed the voltage part. No need to get all pissy. Part of a forumn is to help others out instead of sitting in you garage thinking you are high and mighty.

Geert said:
dkeshish said:

Hi,

I am using this amp : http://www.amazon.com/Ckeyin-Wireless-B ... B00HUOD01A

I also have the ravpower deluxe 14000 mah battery pack with 1A and 2A out
Power adapter for this amp : input 100~240Vac~50-60Hz 0.35A; ouput: 5.0V 2000mA
You can use the ravpower deluxe 14000 mah battery pack, it provides 5.0V and is enough for the amp I mentioned above.
So, the 1A out goes to the wifi repeater and the 2A out to the amp.
I have very good results with this setup, more than 3 km in open area.
I hope this helps.

Geert.

Hi Geert,
I have just got all the parts for a very similar set up. Question - did you find any need for an attenuator?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers