Amped Wireless SR10000 600mW. Worth buying?

Reaction score
I am not happy with the range and streaming lag on my P2V. I can get one of these range extenders locally for $65.00. How many of you are using these and what kind of range improvement might I expect from using one of these over the stock range extender? Do you think it will increase wifi speed and less lag? I am also considering getting the re700 range extender that is on the P2V+ when it becomes available. Of course I don't even know if it will bind to the original P2V.

For those with the Amped Wireless SR10000 I am also concerned about the size. Anyone have luck mounting it to the transmitter or are you all using it on tripod or ground etc?

thanks!

helixaviator said:
I am not happy with the range and streaming lag on my P2V. I can get one of these range extenders locally for $65.00. How many of you are using these and what kind of range improvement might I expect from using one of these over the stock range extender? Do you think it will increase wifi speed and less lag? I am also considering getting the re700 range extender that is on the P2V+ when it becomes available. Of course I don't even know if it will bind to the original P2V.

For those with the Amped Wireless SR10000 I am also concerned about the size. Anyone have luck mounting it to the transmitter or are you all using it on tripod or ground etc?

thanks!

I used to fly AR Drone with SR10000. I also tested SR10000 on P2V last year, and the setup was pretty straightforward as I recalled. I put it on tripod, and powered it with a 12V 3s lipo battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers