Amazon Pricing-Differences

Reaction score
This is more directed towards our Canadian Members, but a general interest to all the other members.

Have you noticed the huge discrepancies in pricing between Amazon.com & Amazon.ca, the reason I mention this is that I was looking for an item the I see quite a few members have for their quads.

This item is a "Remove Before Flight" tag, I use that as a example only.

The Amazon.com Pricing for One (1) item ranges between $5.50 to $5.95 or you could opt for a 5 pak for about $10.95 plus shipping fees.

The SAME seller has item listed on Amazon.ca which ranges between $36.79 to $43.93 plus $10.00 for shipping.

I know the Canadian Dollar took some hits, but this is a huge price spread.

Their all kinds of examples out there, just food for thought.

PDR

This is more directed towards our Canadian Members, but a general interest to all the other members.

Have you noticed the huge discrepancies in pricing between Amazon.com & Amazon.ca, the reason I mention this is that I was looking for an item the I see quite a few members have for their quads.

This item is a "Remove Before Flight" tag, I use that as a example only.

The Amazon.com Pricing for One (1) item ranges between $5.50 to $5.95 or you could opt for a 5 pak for about $10.95 plus shipping fees.

The SAME seller has item listed on Amazon.ca which ranges between $36.79 to $43.93 plus $10.00 for shipping.

I know the Canadian Dollar took some hits, but this is a huge price spread.

Their all kinds of examples out there, just food for thought.

PDR

Just buy it on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers