amazing in flight crash recovery

Nice catch. it is always a good idea to visually check your location before shooting. Do a flyover to check tree heights, wires, etc. Or at lest look down the road first to get a sese of hidden dangers. Not worth trying to get a good shot at the risk of killing your copter.

The upload is astoundingly sharp! Great footage. What gimbal were you using, or did you just point camera downward manually?

I know, i made a few flights before the crash, but after changing the battery i failed at calculating the same height of the test flights...

I'm using a tarot gimbal, it costed me around 140€ and it's working very well, you can see it deactivated the motors after the crash, it was not broken, it's a safety feature to prevent the motors from breaking.

Glad no damage. Maybe time to get an osd, this way you will better figure the heights. Pretty neat video though! I laffed, then cried!

absolutely

are u using the t2d model gimbal?

xstatic said:
absolutely

are u using the t2d model gimbal?

yes, do you use that?
I can't find a secure source for the new firmware, I don't want to risk using some unofficial page to download the new frmware

I use an Arris CM2000, just got it 2 days ago. So far it looks amazing with decent support. I only tried it for one day as it was raining yesterday. I did some tweaking to it as it had a weird problem. If it turn the copter, even holding by hand, the horizon would become unlevel, but turning back or finishing 360. degrees it would right itself, it was going off by about 15 or 20 degrees. It was compass related. So every time I changed my compass angle of flying the horizon would skew itself and lock on to that new angle.

I finally recalibrated my imu in advanced claibration and that fixed it for me. That was with the original dji phantom software.

Are you in Britain, as I see you paid for yours in pounds?. I am in Canada, Montreal

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr