Amazing battery offer uk

They are imported from Hong Kong or China as "Grey Imports" so are cheaper because basically your not paying the VAT on them.

They are imported from Hong Kong or China as "Grey Imports" so are cheaper because basically your not paying the VAT on them.
would you have to pay import tax on them though?!!

Possibly, it seems a bit hit and miss but if you had to pay VAT and customs + handling that saving would be almost gone.
I'm more concerned about all the angry one star reviews - is it worth the risk?
I can imagine a very long anxious wait for delivery - whereas a UK seller it would be with you in 48 hours.

would you have to pay import tax on them though?!!
Looking at the faq all items come from Hong Kong. So you might clobbered with the vat. Tbh there are uk sellers on eBay flogging them for a 100 quid which is where I've got mine. Much less risky, and original DJI.

Looking at the faq all items come from Hong Kong. So you might clobbered with the vat. Tbh there are uk sellers on eBay flogging them for a 100 quid which is where I've got mine. Much less risky, and original DJI.
yeah good point it does look a little risky will have a look on ebay is there any online ebay shop you would recommend?

Actually the last one I got was off Amazon. Not actually sure where they come from but arrived really quickly and has been trouble free:
DJI High Capacity 4480 mAh Rechargeable Smart Battery for Phantom 3 StandardAdvanced/Professional DJI Large Waterproof Shock Resistant Storage Protective Backpack Rucksack With External Pockets for Phantom range, Phantom 1, Phantom 2 and Phantom 3: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games
thats great cheers, prefer buying from amazon than ebay if possible

got one from amazon works great

Would you really go something as cheap as this?
Looks like cheapo battery manufacturers are getting on the bandwagon and i would be very reluctant to purchase without a guarantee of authenticity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-30-10-20-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-10-20-07.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 330
Mine came today. Charged it up. installed update.
Its an original Dji battery. comes with Dji warranty.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic