Amateur Pilot Wanted for Bahamas Wedding Dec2017

Reaction score
Good morning – I'm a keen pilot of a DJI Inspire 1 (Sleathazar on Vimeo) and am looking for someone to film and edit a wedding in the Bahamas, this December (I'd do it were I not the one getting married!). I should say at this stage apologies if this is in the wrong section, please let me know admins and can remove re-post as appropriate!

In short the requirements look like this – we would pay for your flights and accommodation from the US, departing around 15th December to 22nd December. The Wedding itself will be hosting on the pink sand bars of the Exumas island chain (The Exumas) and yes it's the island of the famous swimming pigs

In exchange for the free holiday, we'd be looking for filming of the wedding party during the daytime (you'll be travelling with us) and on return, an edited video of the trip, together with original copies of the footage.
There will be a nominal fee that I will cover for your time but we can discuss this rate nearer the time. If you would be interested, or know someone that would, please drop me an email with a link to your work and little bit about you to [email protected]

Likewise, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a message.
Best wishes,
Andrew

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1