Am I registered or not????

As per Thea Dickerman at the FAA UAS integration office, if you have a N number, you are registered & do not need to re-register as your n number remains in effect. It is for people that do not have a n number.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
As per Thea Dickerman at the FAA UAS integration office, if you have a N number, you are registered & do not need to re-register as your n number remains in effect. It is for people that do not have a n number.

Right. I have an N Number for my P2 so I'm all set. But... I am building a quad from scratch, so whenever it gets to flying status (still waiting on motors from China...) I'll have to register that one through the new system. I got a Syma X5C last week, but that one is too light for registration.

Guess we will all find out on Monday morning....

I filled out the forms and sent a $5 check to the FAA for the N Number. But thankfully, for them, that won't be necessary for this new stuff. Just adds another step to putting the gift quad under the Christmas tree... was going to get my son the Millennium Falcon drone for Christmas... can you see putting a number on that??!! lol... :p

When I went through the N Number process, I had to call the FAA, back in October. The lady I spoke with wasn't too thrilled that a new registration process was coming out, even though at the time they still had no clue what the details were going to be.

The millennium falcon is under the weight limit

https://www.faa.gov/uas/registration/faqs/media/UAS_Weights_Registration.pdf

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20