Am I crazy?

Reaction score
Am I crazy or did the prices of the P3 and P4s increase after the Mavic announcement? I was sure the P4 was sitting at about $1400 on Bestbuy.ca but today it is showing at $1750 on sale at $370 off. I know it wasn't at over $2000 regular price.

I'm still looking at the P4. The Mavic's folding arms concern me. I tend to break things.

I just bought a P-4 on 19 July and paid 1,399.99, after reading your post i looked at best buy and the P-4 is 1,199.99.

Not on bestbuy.ca. The prices I quoted above are as of today with 2 batteries. Maybe that is what I'm getting wrong. I'm hoping the price of the P4 will go down.

I bought my P4 at the end of July with an extra battery for 1179.00 plus taxes. They had 4 different price labels on the shelf and they had to give me the cheapest price labeled and that's what made me buy it then and there. The advertised price online was 1199.00 with one battery.
Quite happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
We need more info. Otherwise, it's hard to say since the degree of fluctuating prices of Phantoms vs your degree of lunacy are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: Joe LeBlanc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj